Search This Blog

Sunday, October 1, 2017

IMAGES FROM SATURDAY'S "WILD IN THE PARK" WORKSHOPS AT THE ASSEMBLY HALL - FOSS'S CONTRIBUTION TO THIS YEAR'S "CULTURAL DAYS" - BIRD FEEDERS, WINDOW MURAL, WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY

Irene Cholewka - Photography Workshop Facilitator

"I was honored to be a part of the Wild in the Park Workshops on Saturday September 30, 2017! It was lead by Nancy Barrett who was amazing, full of wonderful and helpful information and fearless!

We had 2 groups- one at 10:30 am and the 2nd at 1:30 pm. All I can say is that this was a great fun learning experience for me and I hope the attendees also got to take away some good information and helpful hints from our workshop. 

For me, my personal feeling of satisfaction of trying to help someone to achieve that special photo, with the right light, fuzzy background and subject in sharp focus is the best feeling one can have. I felt like a proud momma!

We saw everything from birds, to flowers, some autumn colors and dragonflies. We even saw a garter snake! Fearless Nancy picked up the snake so everyone could get a good look and photo of it!

This was a great experience for me, and look forward to doing it again in the future."










No comments: